Motel Rocks

Monday, September 1, 2014

 Hello there, 
  
          Thank you guys for waiting =). I finally have the chance to sit down and write. I've been traveling like crazy but since I'm back in the bay area I thought I would share with you guys what kind of outfits I put together tonight. As you know, Im a big fan of black and white especially now that my hair stands out! I thought it would be perfect to wear it with my favorite pants that I got recently from "Motel Rocks." What i love about my pants is that its high-wasted and super stretchy. Upon arrival I was overwhelmed with excitement. Ripping open the package as if I were a little kid on Christmas going after the biggest present first! Just like Cinderella's glass slipper, they were a perfect fit! Ahhhhh thank you so much for the care package Motel Rocks<3. Ladies, don't forget to check them out at Motel Rocks.com




Wardrobe: Hat by: H&M | T-Shirt by: Urban Outfitters | Bottom by: Motel Rocks | Shoes By: Vans .