www.bkrm.com

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hey guys! It's almost the end of summer so I've been getting ready for my favorite season of the year, Fall! For the Bay Area that means overcast, and rain. But it's still humid so I decided to play with this beautiful white dress from "Backroom." I thought why not? I was tired of going out with shorts, and ripped jeans. Ahhh I fell in love with this dress immediately! As I pulled it out of the box, I rubbed the smooth textured material across my face. It took me back to the time my newborn sister was born and I touched the skin on her face for the first time. If you're looking for a cute, simple dress to wear out on a sunday afternoon with friends or brunch with your family this is the dress for you. The dress has a fitted neck line, that flows straight down above your knees, and a sleeveless back. I paired this dress up with a pair of circle sun glasses, a gold spiral band, and a pair of white cleated open toe sandals.   
Dress: Backroom