All Black for Fall

Wednesday, November 19, 2014








Hello, as you know I mentioned on my last blog post that I was going to dye my hair platinum blonde. Unfortunately  that didn't work out so I dyed my hair back to black. I told myself why not? On the plus side its much easier to manage it. If you look carefully I also cut my hair shorter due to all my split ends. Plus I think its time for change. Overall I'm very happy with the outcome even though I was expecting something different this holiday season.

That's enough about my hair, let's talk about the outfit. I decided to wear all black and style around my outfit with red lipstick, leopard slip-ons, and believe it or not the pants and red sleeves are all one piece from shopdandj.com . These pants are super comfy and I love how it includes an adjustable drawstring for a more tighter fit, deep front pockets to fit your phone and other nicknacks and attached is a pair of faux plaid sleeves that tie around your waist. To top it all off I added a little grey crop top underneath my jacket to spiced it up just a little bit. This outfit is good for almost everything from going to the mall, walking to the park and just hanging out with friends. I can't never go wrong with a full black outfit. I thought adding an oversized jacket might help me in this kind of weather especially that it has started raining in the bay area. 

Jackets: H&M | Top: Forver21 | Bottoms: Shopandj | Shoes: H&M | Sunglasses: H&M

Photograph by: Dontae Catlett