Comfortable look

Wednesday, November 26, 2014










Don't worry guys I'm still here! I told myself that I will keep my blogging a priority so I don't confuse my viewers. I've been away for 2 days and it feels like it's been forever! So, here I am showing you guys an outfit I put together. I hope you guys like it :)

Here, I am wearing this cute wool coat from Zara, It's super comfortable and perfect for the holiday weather. I paired it up with this Mesh Crop Top from Nun Bangkok, I thought this would be the perfect fit for this outfit especially because I paired it up with these mesh pants that are also from Nun Bangkok. Funny because I actually took these photos in Daly City at a random parking lot, If you are familiar with the bay area you know how cold and foggy it gets in the city, well today was one of those days when it was super bipolar and it wasn't cold at all. Anyways, you can't walk out of the house without shoes! I thought pairing it up with platform slip ons from Steve Madden would do the magic. Here is the over all outfit I hope you guys like it! =)

Jacket: Zara | Top: Nun Bangkok | Pants: Nun Bangkok | Shoes: Steve Madden

Photo by: Dontae Catlett