Happy Anniversarry!

Sunday, November 30, 2014














Happy Anniversary Backroom! #BKRM2YEAR

Hello there! Do me a favor and go say " Happy 2nd Anniversarry " to Backroom. I am very proud of their hard work and accomplishments this year, and I am glad that I had the chance to be a part of it. Here, I partner up with my boyfriend ( Dontae Catlett)  and a good friend of mine ( Paulina Yos ). These two people mean a lot to me they've been there since the beginning of my fashion journey. They have taught me so much and have motivated me through out the years. I just wanted to say thank you so much<3

This is the perfect time to be wearing my favorite black basic logo sweater from Backroom. I love how comfy it is! I thought it would be nice to pair up with some creme cropped trousers instead since I wear too much black and white lol. I couldn't say no to these Coach Loafers, totally perfect for this kind of outfit. And of course I can't finish an outfit without accessories so here I threw on a hat to compliment the outfit. I hope you guys like it =)

Hat: Urban Outfitters | Sweater: Backroom | Bottom: Zara | Shoes: Coach

Photo by: Dontae Catlett & Nikkolas Pierre