Roaming around San Francisco. #FV4FASHION

Monday, November 24, 2014







Spontaneous shopping day! As you can tell from the pictures I was super determined to go buy clothes! There's my friend in the back helping me shop haha. I love taking these candid photos of me running around the city shopping. Let me know what you guys think, what are your suggestions? 


Fashion is the way we express ourselves, through clothing, accessories, shoes, hair, style and more! Fashion plays an enormous role in my life. I use fashion to show others my creative side. Whenever I walk into a store my nerves get to an all time high as I anxiously picture the endless combinations I can style together. The best part about fashion is the satisfaction you get when you see the end result of what you’ve created, in a hope that you can inspire other to do the same!


Here, I am wearing something very simple and comfy for this kind of weather. I was surprised it didn't rain while I was out there because it was super gloomy yesterday. Darn this bipolar city weather! Just in case you're wondering what I'm wearing. Starting from the top all the way down to the bottom. I am wearing my everyday go to hat from H&M, Trench coat from Zara, T-shirt from Bape, Pants from Forever 21, Air maxs' from Nike Town. I hope you guys enjoy! 

Hat: HM | Jacket: Zara | Tees: Bape | Pants: Forever21 | Shoes: Nike Outlet

Photo by: Dontae Catlett