Shades of Grey

Monday, November 24, 2014




 It's almost the end of the month, which means the holidays are right around the corner. So I hope you all started your shopping. Who else is getting all of their Christmas shopping done on black friday, because I know I am! If I were you, start saving your money now and wait until black friday that way you can save money!


Many of you already know this, but for those of you who don't I am obsessed with black and white! Here I am wearing my favorite Trench Coat from Zara. The material used on this jacket is super lightweight , and comfortable to keep you warm this winter. Inside, I'm wearing my boyfriend's all white button up from H&M. It's very difficult finding a good pair of leather pants, however I'm not a big fan of leather so I thought why not get out of my comfort zone and guess what? It turned out just perfect for this outfit! Usually leather pants are hard to wear only because it gets really sticky on your thighs and there's not enough room to stretch when you're sitting down. Here, I added my favorite white buckle shoes from Zooshoo, I've been obsessing with these for a long time and I finally had the chance to rock them today. Last but not least, I picked out this cute clutch bag from Forever21. It's an older bag that's been sitting around my room so I thought why not put it to use.

Jacket: Zara | Top: H&M | Pants: H&M | Shoes: Zoohoo | Bag: Forever21

Photograph by: Dontae Catlett