Ultimate Classic

Thursday, November 20, 2014







Hello again! Thank you all for sticking with me for this long, I truly appreciate it! As you can tell I dyed my hair black, and cut it about 2 inches below my shoulders. It's definitely a huge change but I'm glad I can style different color outfits again. My teal hair was strictly forcing me to wear black & white. 2014 is coming to an end soon and It's been such a long journey for me. I took a long break from fashion blogging for almost half of the year and I'm sorry loves! But come next year 2015 I'm coming stronger than ever and staying consistent. I can't wait to show you what I have in store for you all!


Tis the season to stay warm! I'm wearing a super comfy cropped white turtle neck long sleeve from H&M, paired with acid washed denim jeans from H&M. These high waisted jeans are a stretchy denim blend that allows you to move comfortably in them all day long while still being fashionable at the same time. Huge shout out to Public Desire for always lacing me up! I was in complete awe when I received these beauties and knew I had to style them up immediately! The Missy Honey Ankle Boots is one of their newest products. They give me an extra 6 inches in height but let me tell you I never wanted to take these gems off! Super comfy, a statement piece in any bad bitches wardrobe!  I threw on some accessories to top it all off. Starting with my piece bracelet from Shantique Designs, and my brown leather band watch from Daniel Wellington.



Top: H&M | Bottom: H&M | Bracelet: Shantique Designs | Watches: Daniel Wellington | Shoes: Public Desire

Photograph by: Dontae Catlett