2014 is coming to an end

Tuesday, December 30, 2014











As 2014 is coming to an end, I must say I've learned so much from everyone I met, and all that I've accomplished. Hands down 2014 has been one of the best years of my life! However, it wasn't  always easy there were many obstacles in my way. Luckily with determination, and support  I was able to get through them. I have so much in store for next year and I hope you guys continue supporting my journey. There's no excuse for me to give up now, I've come too far. I know I haven't made it yet but best believe I will continue working hard for this. 

Well enough about me. I hope you guys have a wonderful time with your family and friends. HAPPY NYE!<3


Here I am wearing my favorite fur jacket from Tobi It's super warm and cozy. What I like about this jacket is that it has two different textures of fur. One is long fur and other one is poofy! Cute isn't it? :) Since it was super cold I decided to throw on this warm long turtle neck dress from H&M. I really like the side slits because it gives me more ways to show off my white slip on sandals from Missguided. Last, to make this look pop I threw on a pair of super cute blue sunnies from freyrs. 

Sunglasses: freyrs | Jacket: Tobi | Dress: H&M | Shoes: Missguided

Photo by: Dontae Catlett