Defy Winter Wear Mesh

Tuesday, December 16, 2014








Hello, Im back. How was everyone's weekend? I hope you guys had an amazing time because, I did! I took a trip up to Reno, Nevada to visit my family before it gets hectic for the holidays. I wish I could spend Christmas with my family. Unfortunately it hasn't been the best time for all of us to get together. I've been working like crazy, so hopefully this time next year I'm able to spend it with them. 

Pics from my little vacay soon to come... Let's talk about the outfit I came up with for Nunbangkok and our #DEFYWINTER project. Here I am back with a comfy black & white outfit. I thought this combination would be perfect for a casual day around the city. I paired up a white crop top with mesh lining, along with matching white sweatpants from Nunbangkok to show that I wasn't afraid to show some skin, yet giving me the ease to walk comfortably around town. I knew that it was a bit nippy outside so I decided to throw on an oversized black Jacket from H&M. I've been rocking these boots from Public Desire over and over again, It's been in my shoe rotation this whole month! What can't I say about them?! They're sexy, comfortable, have an extended heel to give me some more height, and super affordable! Look at me, I am so Obsessed! Last thing I wasted to add was that I'm very happy how these photos came out. I rarely have the confidence to show some skin, but I'm slowly trying to. I hope you liked the pictures! Let me know what you think! :)

Don't forget to cop yours today at www.nunbangkok.com
#DEFYWINTER

Top: Nunbangkok | Bottom: Nunbangkok | Shoes: Public Desire | Jacket: H&M

Photo by: Dontae Catlett