dull and nondescript; without interest or character

Thursday, December 4, 2014








I just wanted thank all of my supporters out there that's been there for me since day one and to all of my new followers! To all my new readers I want to let you know a little bit more about me - First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Crissy Briva from San Francisco, California, you may also know me as Ms.Crisssy on my various social media platforms. I am a Fashion lifestyle blogger, and the Creative Director for a production company called Flawless Victory Productions. My main goal is to create, influence and inspire others who have a passion to learn, and appreciate fashion. Once again thank you for all of your love and support!  


Now let's get to the outfit! This bipolar weather in SF has been getting on my nerves! Luckily for me I was able to catch the sun, however this breezy weather outside called for a jacket day! I threw on my favorite peacoat from Zara and rushed out the door! It's very warm and it feels as if I was wrapped up in a blanket hehe. The "Parental Discretion is Advised" T-shirt from Urban Outfitters is a great piece to have in your closet ladies. I feel that witty graphic tees are perfect for when you can't quite make up your mind about what you want to wear, but need to get out of the house fast! As for my pants I'm wearing my black trousers from Zara. I wore these pants for a more casual look. Now lets talk about my shoes! I got my shoes from Urban Outfitters during the summer this year I never really had the chance to wear them out during those times but since I had the chance to clean out my closet I said why not use these! Ah I'm really bipolar! I have a huge problem buying things and never wearing them out until it's out of season haha.

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment down below and ask me questions! I would love to hear from you guys! =)


Hat: H&M | Jacket: Zara | Tee: Urban Outfitters | Pants: Zara | Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Photo by: Dontae Catlett