Monochrome

Monday, December 8, 2014










Get this look for $111+ on Lookastic: Black and White Check Crew-neck T-shirt, White Slip-on Sneakers, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, Black and White Sunglasses, and Black and White Check Wide Leg Pants
Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend because I did! I was shooting a late night Music Video that lasted us until the next morning! On top of that I only slept for 2 hours, to find out that I had to wake up and work some more! Today I woke up rejuvenated from my crazy weekend, knowing that I had to get this blog post out for you guys!


I partnered up with Misguided for a project called #fromwhereistand. Here's one of the outfits I put together for you guys. I hope you enjoy!

Anyways, Here I am wearing the “Monochrome” in two pieces from MISGUIDED. It’s a crop top and cropped high waisted trousers. I was super thrilled when I found this on their website! Not only did they have the top, but the matching pants as well! This outfit looks great with a pair of white or black pumps. These are a pair of “White mock croc print pumps” I have been looking for the perfect pair of white slip ons for a long time! Once I came across their website I knew couldn’t resist. They are super comfy and perfect for this kind of weather right now in san francisco. So guys yes this is a must have in your closet!

Check out their website - www.missguidedus.com



#fromwhereistand




Top: Misguided | Bottom: Misguided | Shoes: Misguided | Sunglasses: ZeroUV