Mustard on the beat

Thursday, December 11, 2014












Get this look on Lookastic:


It has been a very tough week for me, especially with this storm hitting the bay area. We are in danger so please pray for us! More than half of San Francisco is currently blacked out and flooded right now. They said that it will be one of the strongest storms we've had in a while! Anyways, I hope you guys are safe and in your homes keeping warm.

Even though there's not much to do on days like this, but to be inside and drink hot cocoa, and watch movies I've been trying to stay positive and creative.  Luckily, It stopped raining when I took these photos of me. I think the weather just really adores me and loves giving me the chance to show you guys my outfits! :) Here I am showing off one of my favorite colors... aside from black and white lol. I feel that yellow is such an underrated color, and needs to be worn a lot more! First off, I'm wearing my black top hat from H&M. This hat has become a staple piece in my styling wardrobe. It's very easy for trends to come and go but I realized that I love styling my outfits around this hat. It's not always about getting new garments, and showing something different off all the time, but how you utilize what you already have, so i thought why not put it to use. I'm just an ordinary girl just like you dreaming big but also still thankful that I get the opportunity to make this happen thanks to you guys. Second, I'm wearing a loose fitting knitted dress from H&M. I really love the texture on this piece because it's very thick and warm. It's a great piece to wear around the fall and winter time. Underneath I'm wearing a black skort from Zara. It's an old item from last summer, but I thought why not put it to use :) Fourth, I'm wearing my high knee socks from H&M. For my fifth and final item, I chose to wear my favorite boots from Public Desire. I can't get enough of these shoes, I wear them almost everyday, and it brings out the best of me! I get a lot of compliments all the time Ahhh! Girl I'm in love!!


Well I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you for reading my blog:)

Hat: H&M | Long Sleeve: H&M | Skort: Zara | High knee socks: H&M | Shoes: Public Desire

Photo by: Dontae Catlett