Neck Swing Dress Grey

Wednesday, December 10, 2014






Get this look on Lookastic:


I partnered up with Missguided again for a project called #fromwhereistand. Here's the third outfit I put together for you guys. I hope you enjoy!


Hey, Welcome back! I hope everyone is having a great week. Here, I thought I could show you how I take the upper hand when dealing with this lovely weather in San Francisco before the violent disturbance of strong winds, rain, thunder, lightning, or snow hits us this weekend. lol

Here I'm wearing a high neck swing long sleeve dress in charcoal smoky grey. I really like the  material on this because it's a super soft silk fabric. In my books this is a must have in my closet! I’ve been searching for a dress that would provide me with comfort, yet still hold that classy value! Just throw on a black leather jacket, a pair of Slip on shoes, and you’re ready to go! 

Well I hope you guys had a glorious time reading my blog!

If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see please don’t be reluctant to comment down below. 


Thank you guys for your support and stay tune!


Hat: H&M | Dress: Missguided | Shoes: Missguided | Sunglasses: ZeroUV

Photo by: Dontae Catlett