Reddish yellow, like a ripe orange in color

Wednesday, December 3, 2014










It's a perfect time to bring the colors out of your closet for the winter! I'm obsessing over orange and black this holiday season, especially in San Francisco. Even though I haven't been a fan of loud colors there's just something about the orange that I really like, I'm not sure why but here are the outfits I put together. See it for yourself!

Here I am wearing this white Oversized structured three-quarter length coat from Zara,  Not only does it control the loudness of the orange sweater but it also compliments it very well. I got my Orange Mid Sleeve sweater from H&M. I really like the warmth of the wool fabric on this sweater. I seriously can't stop wearing these trousers from H&M. I just love how its a perfect fit for my body type. Last but not least, I am wearing my Steve-Madden slip-ons from Nordstrom, I truly admire the white sole on the bottom because It balances out the outfit.

 I hope you guys like it! Don't forget to check out my most recent video on my youtube chanell! :)


Jacket: Zara | Top: H&M | Bottom: H&M | Shoes: Steve-madden

Photo by: Dontae Catlett