The very darkest color owing to the absence of or complete absorption of light; the opposite of white.

Monday, December 1, 2014








I did it again with all black! lol I hope everyone isn't tired of seeing my all black outfits. Well, this one is definitely different from the other ones!!!

I love everything about this outfit! It's high fashion with a hint of sporty! I really like how it's not just a basic black dress. The bottom half is a cut and sew piece with mesh details  If you look closer the material on my dress is amazingly beautiful and high quality. I told myself that I didn't want this look to be very simple so I added up a pair of sporty leggings from Nungbankok. I am truly loving how this outfit turned out! Tell me what you think!

Dress: Zara | Bottom: Nunbangkok | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunglass: ZeroUV

Photo by: Dontae Catlett