Westerns and Novels

Tuesday, December 9, 2014











Get this look on Lookastic:




Hello, Welcome back to my blog. I hope everyone is having a great time reading my blog :). I partnered up with Misguided again for a project called #fromwhereistand. Here's the second outfit I put together for you guys. I hope you enjoy!


It hasn't been raining in San Francisco for the past few days and I'm pretty happy about that because I finally have the chance to shoot these outfits. If you guys are wondering where I'm always shooting at, it's at the very top of a parking garage where no one can see me being a weirdo lol. Well lets get to the outfits.Here I'm wearing my "floral embroidered” pieces from Misguided. The outfit comes with a crop top long sleeve and a shorts. I picked out these pieces because they really stood out to me. They're not just all black like I normally tend to go for. So I really loved how the floral details on them popped. This would look cute with a pair of cowboy platform boots. Since it's a tad bit breezy outside, I layered this outfit with my favorite black peacoat from Topshop. I'll see you guys later don't forget there will be a look book video coming up just for Missguided xoxo <3

Jacket: Topshop | Crop top: Misguided | Shorts: Misguided | Shoes: Misguided | Sunglasses: ZeroUv | Hat: H&M

Photo by: Dontae Catlett