50 Facts about me

Sunday, January 11, 2015



1. We're you named after anyone? 
Yes, lol. Criselda Volks hahaha ;D

2. When was the last time you cried? 

mmmm I don't remember.

3. Do you like your handwriting?

ahh I'm not really worried about my handwriting, As long as I'm able to write I'm very happy with that.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?

Anything with steak or chicken! lol

5. Do you have kids?

Nope. Not planning to have one anytime soon. Wait when I'm 30 lol

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?

Ofcourse I'd probably date myself too! LOL

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?


It depends on our relationships


8. Do you still have your tonsils?


am I supposed to say no? lol


9. Would you bungee jump?


Honestly yes I wanna try it once before I die


10. What is your favorite cereal?


I'm not a big cereal girl, but I would say Frosted Flakes 

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?


Nope, but I think I should start to.


12. Do you think you are strong?


Always I am capable of doing anything I set my mind too.


13. What is your favorite ice cream?


Rock road with extra almonds please!


14. What is the first thing you notice about people?


Shoes and smile

15. Red or Pink?


Probably red


16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?


Probably my nose....it's flat and wide....


17. Who do you miss the most?


Family


18. What is the spark feature that has helped you the most?


My boyfriend. He's my number 1  supporter and who knows me well!


19. What color shoes are you wearing?


Currently, inside the house. I'm wearing my favorite socks that I got from Christmas. It's super comfortable and warm :)


20. What was the last thing you ate?


I had some ham and cheese crapes and strawberry banana crapes this afternoon


21. What are you listening to right now?


Paranoid Remix by Ty Dolla Sign on Pandora


22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?


Black or white


23. Favorite smells?


ALL MY CRAVING FOOD


24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?


Sprint... I lost my phone today. 


25. Mountain hideaway or Beach House?


Definitely a Beach House!


26. Favorite sports to watch?


I'm not a big fan of sports sorry...


27. Hair color?


Black


28. Eye color?


Dark Brown


29. Do you wear contacts?


I used to... 


30.  Favorite food?


Mexican food, Thai Food, & Korean BBQ


31. Scary movies or happy endings?


Happy endings


32. Last movie you watched?


Frozen


33. What color shirts are you wearing?


Black long sleeve from Champion


34. Summer or Winter?


I love winter but I rather say summer I'm over this cold!


35. Hugs or kisses?


Both, I love to cuddle!


36. Favorite Dessert?


Brownies and more brownies please!

37. Strenght training or cardio?


Cardio!


38. Computer or TV?


Computer, I have netflix account anyways


39. What book are you reading right now?


Nothing.


40. What is on your mouse pad?


Nothing, Don't have one


41. Any tattoos?


Nope 


42. Favorite sound


I'm not sure


43. Rolling stones or beatles?


Beatles


44. What is the farthest you have been from home in 2013?


Nevada lol.


45. Do you have a special talent?


I can make a dolphin sound haha


46. Where were you born?


Manila


47. Where are you living now?


San Francisco


48. What color is your house?


Brown and white


49. What color is your car?


Silver


50. Any pets?


Dog