Another day another dollar

Thursday, January 8, 2015





Yup! I can't believe that it's already Thursday, time flies by so fast! Here I am wearing something simple and comfy. Let's start at my top, I am currently obsessed with my sunglasses from Zero UV all of them are so nice! I decided to wear a light pastel colored sweater to go for a more simple look. Of course, I paired it up with my favorite leather pants to keep me warm since my sweater is very thin. I couldn't resist the simplicity in this so I decided to wear my all white slip ons from Misguided. Lastly, I am wearing my one and only favorite leather jacket from Tobi! This is a far best gift to me this holiday! It's been awhile since I owned one since I decided to donate my old one to the salvation Army but that's alright. Well thats a wrap! Have a great day everyone!

Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Sweater: H&M | Pants: Forever21 | Shoes: Missguided | Jacket: Tobi

Photography by: Dontae Catlett