Black

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello, I hope everyone is having a great day! Thank goodness it stop raining in my area. I literally have a bunch of clothes hanging on my racks waiting to be shot for my blog but this weather has been stopping me to do so. Well I hope it stays the same throughout the week so I can knock it all out.

If you haven't noticed by now I'm a killer fan of black literally no matter how much I try to avoid it, It just keeps building up more and more! Aghhhhh!

Today I decided to rock out with this bad ass hoodie! This Hoodie/Dress is from NANING9 (Yesstyle).  I have to say that this is by far one of my most favorite pieces in my closet. I had so many people complementing me all day today! If I were to rate it 1 out of 10, I would have to say 10 because everything looks perfect from the length, the fit, the side cuts, the material is super warm and comfy, and the color of course is my fav. If you're someone like me who likes to collect very unique pieces like these then, I would advise you to check it out and see for yourself. Oh one more thing, Usually I'm very picky about hoods, but theres just something about this one that works. Before I end this, I have to talk about how much my sunglasses compliment this outfit. Ohh lord! I have to give a big shout out to Zero UV for always taking care of me with tons of sunglasses. I literally have a box full of them! #yesstyle @yesstyle

Hoodie Dress: NANING9(YESSTYLE) | Shoes: Missguided | Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Bag: Similar here

Photo by: Dontae Catlett









Get this look on Lookastic: