Feeling the camel

Monday, February 16, 2015

Hello guys I'm back! Lately, I've been truly obsessing over nude/cream colors. There's just something about them that I absolutely adore. I thought that because I'm already tan the colors wouldn't look good on me. However it actually works out! The good news is that I finally had a chance to re touch my hair since it was fading out. Your girl is back! Well, I was going to dye my hair to a lighter color but that didn't go through so I decided to just keep it simple and back to black it was. Looking back to my old photos of me with my lighter hair was ummm....I just laughed...I can't believe I was obsessed with crazy hair colors. Let's see how long this black lasts lol.

Here I decided to throw on a camel jumpsuit from Missguided, I love that it is a perfect fit for me especially from the length, texture and size. I love that it adds an elegant look on me but I can still keep it casual. I added these sunglasses from ZeroUV because it was very sunny outside. I decided to layer this beautiful jacket from Miss Foxy, I like that it has a monochrome pattern going all around the jacket! It definitely brings out the outfit more better. I'm very proud of how I put these together because it shows so much about myself and how I can make it look comfortable and simple.

Well that's all for now!

Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Jumpsuits: Missguided | Jacket: Miss Foxy | Shoes: Zooshoo

Photo by: Dontae Catlett

 











Get this look on Lookastic: