Friday, February 27, 2015

Hello guys, I'm back! 

I just got back from a vacation yesterday and I am currently tucked in bed right now because I'm sick. Anybody get that? After their vacation they end up resting more than they expected because they end up getting sick? Well that's me. Today I decided to go outside and feel the breeze. It felt like being in bed for two days feels like I've been in a cave for years. I'm really enjoying this weather right now because it's starting to feel like spring. It's a little bit cooler in the evening but in the day time it's beautiful not too hot or too cold just about right. I hope it stays like this for the rest of the week so I can knock out a lot of things. Laying in bed will not make me feel any better. 

Today I've decided to wear this beautiful outfit. Totally perfect for this kind of weather!! Here I am wearing a black maxi dress from Make me Chic . What I love about this dress is that it has a thigh slit on the right side and it's a light breathable material. It's simple but you can make it so fashionable. I threw on this camel pea-coat from Missguided because it was a little breezy out there and truly compliments the outfit after all. Accessories was much needed on this outfit! If it wasn't for my beautiful silver necklace that I got from Sparkles and pop  this outfit wouldn't be as cute as it is because it adds that elegant look. Oh yes! Let's talk about these bad ass boots that I got from Make me Chic! I'm totally in love with this right now! I've been looking for the perfect high knee boots for the longest time and these just caught my eye while browsing on their website! I thought it would be nice to have one in my shoe collection! It's just super nice and gives you that sexiness. Last but not least, I decided to bring this beautiful fur clutch bag from lamoda to finish up my outfit of the day. I love that it's just the right size for me and it has that really soft fur that I'm totally dying for right now! Well thats about it! I hope you enjoyed my blog post! See ya next time!

Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Jacket: Missguided | Dress: Make me chic | Shoes: Make me Chic | Clutch: Lamoda