HLZBLZ YOUTH WAVE SPRING 2015 COLLECTION

Friday, February 27, 2015

Ok Is anyone else seeing this collection right now besides me? This is a super hot collection Miss Lawn!! There's so much madness in just one collection don't you think?!! I'm glad that I'm able to share with you guys what I love about this spring collection! 

This year I've decided to not focus too much on street wear but there's something in me that keeps on telling me that I have to be a part of this community. No matter how much I avoid street wear, there's also something that draws me closer to it. One reason is that the Hellbellz team has been nothing but very supportive towards me!

I remember when I started rocking Hellzbellz, It was just a year ago when I began blogging about them. I was browsing on Instagram getting inspired by all these beautiful bloggers and one day I stumbled upon the Hellzbellz Instagram! I instantly fell in love with their brand! Trust me! I searched and searched and searched for awhile for whatever I could find out about the brand! But of course while browsing I decided to cop at least one item to show my support. When I received my item from them I instantly went out to shoot. It took me at least 3 hours to find the right location. I live in Oakland and I drove all the way to SF and to Daly City to get the right location for the shoot. Here it is, I posted my pictures on instagram. I tagged Hellzbellz. I got an email from them saying that they wanted to work with me. OHMYGAHHHHHHD! I was beyond happy. Long story short, I'm very humbled and happy to have met them and got the chance to get to know them on a more personal level. I have nothing but mad love for them! They're the reason why I wouldn't wanna leave the street wear community! They're the BOMB!

About this spring 2015 collection? First off, I would love to say that I'm very happy about their progress! Every collection that they've put out has completely blown me away! Everything about this collection is on point! This is something I would definitely wear wouldn't you? I love the edginess, and punk rock feel this collection gives off! This collection gives me a sense of comfort, and attitude, but most importantly makes me look like a bad ass B***H! These items are the perfect statement pieces to make your outfit pop! If you're the type of person who loves to wake up and throw something on quick, or loves to style and layer around one statement item then this is the perfect collection for you! Girls embrace your outer beauty Spring is around the corner and things are warming up. Crop Tops, shorts, and crop tops are a must! When people see you walking down the street they will know the Hellzbellz name  and know that you are a "Mother F*****G Boss A** B***H!" 

Check out their website for more http://hlzblz.com #HLZBLZ