Never lose passion

Monday, February 9, 2015

I get a lot of questions asking how I do it, how I survive doing it, what is your secret, what made you do it, and so much more. Today I will explain everything in this category. Before I start I want to give a huge thank you to Iridium Clothing Co. for the package and giving me strength to never lose passion in what I love doing. Let's start from the very beginning. 

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure how or why you can call it fate or whatever you like. When I was younger I wanted to be a pilot, a teacher, a doctor, etc. But as you get older reality starts to kick in and you wish it was that easy. I'm originally from Reno Nevada I moved out to see the world, to start fresh and follow my dreams. I literally had a day to think of where I could stay at, where to get money from, and what would happen to me if I were to move out. Here's the thing, I didn't come from a wealthy family that could fund me every step of the way. On top of that my family never really got a long with each other. There were always arguments back and forth with them. It's like living a never ending cycle. Things finally changed and of course our relationship got better. I'm extremely happy that we're able to connect more than ever than before. I must say I have the most amazing boyfriend! He helped me out the entire time I was struggling. He's been through all of it. I couldn't imagine how he felt during my struggle. 

To all my new followers out there that are reading this and probably half of my follower that don't know me very well. Here's the thing, I work for Flawless Victory Productions as their Creative Director. That's just what I label myself as but if you want to go deeper than that, I'm their web designer, photographer, videographer, stylist, editor, and of course their creative director. I managed literally everything but you know what I'm doing it for the love and support. I do all of this on top of fashion blogging. Isn't that crazy? I couldn't be more happier. If it wasn't for Flawless Victory I would be nothing. Thanks guys! I'm very blessed that I'm able to show them my talent and share it with you guys. They have opened up so much opportunity for me just to show you all what I'm about. So, if you ever need us don't hesitate to email me! I would love to collaborate with all of you!

Lets get to the outfit!

Here I am wearing my "Never lose passion" Crewneck from Iridium Clothing truly love the graphics on this piece and the side zips are a plus! I paired it up with their harem pants that are super comfortable on me. I would literally rock this everyday if I could! There's just something about harem pants that I enjoy especially the size on them is super perfect for me because it gives a lot of room to sag as much as I want them too but still look very stylish and comfortable. Since its been really odd weather down here in the bay area I decided to throw on my favorite peacoat from Miss Guided on top. I couldn't say no to my white slip ons from Miss Guided I literally bring these with me 24/7. Well thats a wrap! Hope you guys enjoyed this post more to come soon!

Hat: H&M | Sweater: Iridium Clothing | Pants: Iridium Clothing | Coat: Miss Guided | Shoes: Miss Guided | Sunglasses: ZeroUV




Photo by: Dontae Catlett






Get this look on Lookastic: