After Monday and Tuesday, even calendar says WTF.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Going up on a Tuesday! Hello guys, I'm back again with another all black attire adding a little twist with red. Today I decided to wear my crop top from Hellzbellz since I haven't worn red in a long time and I decided to challenge myself to see how this came out. So far so good! I'm actually digging this look, It's super street wear and edgy don't ya think? What I love about this crop top is the turtle neck style. Lately I've been really big on turtle necks. I wish I had  a collection of turtle necks in my closet but for now I only have a few. I decided to throw on my high knee boots from Public Desire. Let me stop here and tell you how much I love these. It's the perfect sexy high knee boot, that still keeps a very high comfort level. This look wouldn't be as edgy without my jacket of course. This long black trench coat is from Shoptobi :) Like I said on my last blog I've been addicted to this jacket ever since I got it! Can you tell? :) .  I'm wearing a skort from zaras' last years summer collection it's been awhile since I took this out so I decided to add it in. Just because it isn't as trendy as before doesn't mean that I can't rock it! The sunglasses I'm wearing are one of my favorite sunglasses that I got from ZeroUV. I've been rocking these out for the past few days too! Well I hope you like it! I'll see you guys next time :)

Hat: HM | Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Crop Top: Hellzbellz | Jacket: Shop Tobi | Skort: Zara | Shoes: Public Desire

Photo By: Dontae Catlett