Digital Cult Spring 2015

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hey! Welcome back to my blog.

 I want to showcase one of my favorite brands to this date. For all my Bad B*****S out there that love street wear this one's for you! 

Today I decided to throw on this long sleeve jersey dress from HLZBLZ (DIGI-CULT COLLECTION). I thought why not, it's perfect for my mood right now. Even though the top is super street wear and colorful, I decided to throw on my high knee boots from Public Desire to give it that girly look. I truly love the fitting, the dress is super soft and comfortable perfect for the weather in San Francisco. Also, I thought they did an amazing job on the designing for this piece! The details on this are incredible! If you want to walk out the house and feel like a bad ass for sure check out HLZBLZ.  Don't forget to get yours now :)

Top: HLZBLZ | Shoes: Public Desire | Bag: Culture Riot