Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)

Today I decided to step out of my comfort zone, and try something different. Since it's spring I thought why not change up my color palette by adding a shade of light blue to it. Here I am wearing my Nunbangkok Crop Top in the white color way. I truly love the design on this piece because it has a cut and sew mesh bottom, and extends higher around the neck to give you a turtle neck feel. You know me I gotta have turtle necks in my collection. Over all I love this top it compliments my style and is very fashionable. I added a pair of black wax leggings from Forever 21, It's an old piece that's been sitting around my closet so I said why not put it to use. For this look I wanted to keep that edgy punk look all the way throughout my outfit. So I decided to through on a pair of patent leather combat boots. As I've said before these boots are really comfortable, and true to size and I could walk forever in these. Since I'm in the adventure mood, I couldn't leave the house without my backpack! I decided to bring this out for comfort and just convince because my boyfriend won't help carry my stuff! I decided to pack my make up just incase I needed a touch up on this warm day, some water, and of course snacks! 

Sunglasses: Zero UV | Crop Top: Nunbangkok | Pants: Forever 21 | Shoes: Public Desire | Bagpack: Culture riot