Hellzbellz

Monday, March 23, 2015

 Ahhh I love waking up early on mondays, first thing I do is check my emails! I get loads of questions. Today I decided to wear HLZBLZ from head to toe. Since it's a tad bit windy I have to wear my coat just incase I stay out all night. It's obvious that I'm still obsessing over all black outfits. I'm currently in love with this cropped sweater from HLZBLZ, it's super edgy and fun to style with thats why I decided to wear my HLZBLZ sweatpants to compliment the top! Both are super comfy! Don't forget to cop yours now! I can't lie I'm also obsessing over these boots from lamoda it's super comfy and black! I like that its not too high and not too short just perfect. Well that's about it I hope you enjoy the pictures.


Top: Hellzbellz | Sweatpants: Hellzbellz | Shoes: Lamoda | Jacket: Tobi