I THINK IN BLACK

Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Monday everyone! Today's attire compliments exactly how I feel right now. If you don't know by now I've been tucked in bed for quite some time now trying to get myself better. Even though I'm still sick I pushed myself to get up and managed to work. I hate the fact that I'm not able to work! I was going crazy not doing anything all day. So today I decided to do some chores so I would feel better. I treated myself with a good breakfast and coffee of course haha. I'm a huge fan of coffee, I just can't function right without it! Today I was in a good mood so I decided to go for a casual Monday.

As usual I am wearing an black outfit, no surprise about that lol. Since it's a work day for me. I thought I'd share with you guys my work attire. Here I am wearing this basic graphic T-shirt from Nunbangkok that says "nunbangkok." Anything that is black and white I gotta have so thank you Nunbangkok for making that happen for me. Since the tees are a bit loose I decided to throw on one of my favorite loose casual pants from "Shoptobi." I love that you can easily loosen or tighten up the waist line with a drawstring. It gives me more freedom to breathe and of course If i don't want to be sagging I can always tighten it. The material on the pants is amazing it's made from a super comfortable cotton. Since it's a tad bit cooler in the bay area right now I decided to throw this jacket on from Shoptobi! I've literally been wearing this jacket for quite some time now. It's the perfect black trench coat to keep you warm, and fashionable. I decided to accessorize my outfit with my grey and black hat from Missguided, Sunglasses from ZeroUv, and I threw on some jewelry from Sparkles and Pop. The shoes are  from Shoptobi! Love the perfect fit on these. They're so comfortable I could walk in them all day, I love that it has an open back at the top of the heel it gives it that feminine and casual look. Well I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll see you guys next time. I need some rest xoxo

 Hat: Missguided | Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Jacket: Shoptobi | Shoes: Shoptobi | Pants: Shoptobi | Tees: Nunbangkok | Jewerlry: Sparkles and Pop

Photo by: Dontae Catlett