The only way to do great is to love what you do. (Public Desire & Hellzbellz)

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hello! Welcome back to my page! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Today I'm showcasing my collaboration between the two companies I truly support and genuinely love! They've been there for me since the day one showing me nothing but love! If you haven't noticed by now I absolutely love the products they produce! HLZBLZ being one of the very few women's street wear brands, and Public Desire who makes carries the best shoe selection! This is the first of many outfits I put together so stay tuned for the rest!

 I decided to wear an all black attire to show you more of my edgy style. Since I'm obsessed with black & white I decided to change it up a little bit by putting my hair up to focus on more on what's going on under my jacket. Here I am wearing my Dolo long sleeve shirt from Hellzbellz. What I love about this long sleeve tee is the graphics printed on them. It's slightly oversized, loose fitting and relaxed on me. Let me tell you had it not been for the shoes this outfit would not have looked as great! I'm truly in love with these combat boots from Public Desire, I admire that they are patent leather because who doesn't like shiny things?! Also the mid sole is slightly thicker making me appear taller, which is a plus! Another great thing about this boot that it has a black zipper running down the sides for accessibility I despise putting on and taking off my Doc Martens, or Tims because it's such a tight squeeze! 

Check out the latest collection on Hellzbellz & Public Desire!