Bad Gal League | HLZBLZ SP15 Collection 3

Monday, April 20, 2015


Introducing the SP15 HLZBLZ Bad Gal League collection. Have you heard or seen it all over social media? Like I said, I've been a huge fan of HLZBLZ and I'm so happy that I got to know their team and of course the baddest chick of them all Misslawn AKA #THEBADASSQUEEN. Lately, I've been in the mood for a more feminine look but this time around I wanted to spice things up and bring back the hustlla, thug, bad ass attitude because we all know, no matter what's trending there will always be the attitude of the HLZBLZ in me, no matter where I go or who I am now. 

Let's talk about the collection!

I'm really excited to show you what dropped in their last collection it's just perfect for the spring and summer. High knee socks, jerseys, crop tops, and shorts? Girl you might as well show off those beautiful legs, suck in that tummy, and show the world your beautiful skin. If you didn't know by now, HLZBLZ is really big in the industry I've been seeing their new stuff every other week. (I truly respect their hard work) They've been loyal in the streets since 2005 delivering that fresh bad ass look and of course to support and empowering all the females out there who strive to for more! These looks will be great to wear on hot days like (Going Music Festival, EDC, Sundaze, Beach, Park, etc.) 
To see more of the collection please feel free to go on their website http://hlzblz.com/collections/bad-gal-league