Bipolar weather envy me!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hi, I hope everyone is having a great week because I am! It's only Tuesday and I'm feeling fantastic!

If you haven't noticed by now, for the past couple of months I've changed my hair style several times. First it was black when I started blogging, then I changed it to blonde, teal, I wanted platinum hair but i didn't succeed so I went straight back to black. Now this year I decided to cut my hair shorter since it was getting damaged from dying it too much. I went from a medium cut to a bob cut, I just can't make up my mind lol!

For once I decided to wear something more women like, to show my feminine side. Even though I'm such a big sporty, minimal, simplistic type of chic that doesn't mean your girl can't rock this feminine outfit! This look is very edgy, casual, day/night party attire. The best time to wear this outfit would be at an events, party, shopping or meeting.

Let's start by describing the pieces one by one.

I am wearing this beautiful top from my favorite fashion boutique, Lulu's. I'm currently obsessed with them! This isn't just a regular crop top, it's more than that! If you take a closer look, there are more details than you would've expected. I totally love the v cut shape at the bottom because it gives it that spicy look. What's even better is the mesh details on the front of the top. I'm currently obsessed with mesh materials and a sucker for it whenever it comes my way. Here I decided to pair it with this beautiful nude pencil skirt from Missguided. I can't express how sexy this skirt is, it pulls the entire outfit together. I'm very picky when it comes to skirts because of my body, it's not built to wear skirts all the time. However Missguided really knocked this one out of the park! I've decided to layer this outfit with a nice warm Leather jacket from Shoptobi. This is the perfect soft leather jacket, I've own several leather jackets before but this one definitely takes the cake! So yes this jacket is a must in my wardrobe. The reason I added a jacket is that the Bay Area's weather is extremely bipolar, so always think ahead, check the weather "JUST INCASE!"

 Lets take a closer look at my accessories. I'm very happy how I put these pieces together! Starting with my Love Affair necklace from Susanna Galanis. This piece totally compliments the true meaning of the edginess of this outfit! The details on the necklace are on point, if you take a closer look you'll notice that it's a heavy thicker piece that has several accents of crosses, and rings.

My shoes are also a must have! These heels from Zooshoo are absolutely sexy, comfortable, and compliment the outfit. Lastly, you can't end this outfit without my iPhone case from Casetify. I enjoy customizing my own phone case. Wait, where am I putting my phone, lipstick, face powder, and favorite sunglasses from Zero UV? Yes you guessed it! In my fur clutch from Lamoda is where everything is going. This clutch is so adorable, because it's covered in fur, and has three tassels hanging from the other end.

This ends my day in the bay area.


Sunglasses: Zero UV | Top: Lulus | Skirt: Missguided | Shoes: Zooshoo | Jacket: Shoptobi | Bag: Lamoda | Jewelry: Susanna Galanis | Phone case: Casetify

Photo by: Dontae Catlett