Goin up on a Tuesday

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy Tuesday everyone! It has been a rough week for me, seeing all these coachella pictures and videos all over social media. I've actually never been to coachella but seeing all the fun things you can do out there makes me even more frustrated that I wasn't there to witness it. Next year I'll try to be more aware of my schedule and actually make an effort to make it out there. For now, here's my latest update for you guys since I decided to not post it on the weekend due to not everyone being away from their phones and computers.

If you know me by now I like to keep it simple yet classy when I'm out and about. So I decided to rock this black midi jumpsuit from lulu's today and show you how I styled it up! What caught my eye the most was the open back spaghetti straps and just the perfect midi length. I thought this would be nice when you want to show off your favorite pair of heels, mine are from Lulu's, they are a pair of caged white heels. I'm all about details/comfort when it comes to shoes. It has to be super eye catching because when I stare at people the first thing I look at is their shoes and if they're shoes didn't catch my attention then we have a problem! Every girl has that dream, that one day they will find the perfect pair of heels well let me tell you that I found my pair! I just love how comfortable they are as you can see in my pictures I don't have a problem walking in them. What makes it even more sexier is the design and the cutouts. I decided to bring out one of my favorite fur coats from Tobi. Just because it isn't winter it doesn't mean you can't wear a coat. If you think it looks good with your outfit rock it out. Beauty is pain but as long as you look stunning then there should be no problems. Thats exactly how I felt about this coat! By adding my favorite bag from Culture Riot, it gives my outfit that edgy look, and attitude I was looking for. Since I'm overly dressed up you can't leave the house without any jewelry! For this look I decided to pair it up with this cute necklace from Susanni Galanis, it's a longer piece so I decided not to layer another necklace on top! This is a statement piece all by itself, due to it's details, I love accesorizing my outfits with  jewelry, you'll be surprised what it can do to bring in your outfit. Lastly I'm wearing one of my favorite sunglasses from Zero UV, It's super convenient when taking pictures on a hot day or sunny day like today so I don't have to deal with the blazing sun! This completes my outfit I hope you guys enjoyed this post please let me know what your favorite piece was in the comment section below! Until next time, Bye!

Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Coat: Tobi | Necklace: Susanna Galanis | Jumpsuit: Lulu's | Shoes: Lulu's | Bag: Culture Riot

Ph: Dontae Catlett