Life is going to give you just what you put into it. Put your whole heart in everything you do.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Second weekend of Coachella (No-chella) more like I should post this now before the weekend arrives haha. 

It's a very nice day outside and today is actually my 59th Month-sarry with my boyfriend, yes next month will officially be our 5 year anniversary! I feel so accomplished and happy to have him by my side. He's always giving me the love and support that I need. Speaking of the devil, he actually took these beautiful photos. He's my photographer and the only person I trust taking beautiful pics of me. 

Anyways, I've been waiting until today to show you the outfit I put together. I'm absolutely in love with this two piece dress from Zooshoo. This dress is a must have, I love everything about it not only is the entire dress made from a lace material but the fabric is super easy to work with. Ah this is perfect for a daytime or evening look just add some dark lipstick for the evening and you will still look stunning! The coat from Missguided for sure complimented the beauty in this dress, not only is it good when it gets cooler in the evening but it also looks good on a warmer day. I wouldn't mind throwing a light coat on to spice up the outfit if I have to to. These shoes are super cute! Not only do they look good on me they are super comfy! I've been obsessing with these heels for awhile as you can see I was wearing them on my last blog post. These shoes are a must have, because they can give any outfit that extra pop! I decided to accessorize this outfit with my lovely necklace from Susanna Galanis. You won't be disappointed by the amount of detail shown in their pieces. I thought these cat sunglasses from ZeroUV would be nice to pair it up with this look since I was going for a bossy look. Lastly, I really love this fur clutch from Lamoda, I've been using this piece in most of my shoots lately because they are so cute and literally goes with everything. 

Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Lace Dress: Zooshoo | Coat: Missguided | Jewelry: Susanna Galanis | Clutch: Lamoda | Shoes: Lulu's