Missguided picks! | Spring/ Summer look

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spring/Summer look 

This is something I would totally rock during spring and summer. It's very simple but cute!

1. This outfit is perfect on a hot day! I would recommend wearing it at music festivals, barbecuing at a park or just to look extra cute for your man ;). I would wear this outfit during the day time but, it could also work during the evening. Just make sure to add a leather jacket then you're set! (Click here to shop)

2. I would wear something like this when running errands or grabbing drinks with some friends. Good for spring or even on summer, no need for any extra layers. Sometimes less is more! (Click here to shop)

3. I would rock this outfit if I were out shopping. A really basic white tee and a leather jacket just in case you stay up all day and all night. (Click here to shop)

4. I'm in love! This is for sure something I would wear when going to the beach or carnivals. I love me some stripes! Definitely best to wear with chucks or combat boots! (Click here to shop

5. This is my top favorite outfit, I really love the sandals. They're perfect for any kind of weather just add some sunglasses and red lipstick. Then you're ready to knock someone out with this attire! (Click here to shop)

6. Totally inspired by Riri! I love the over all denim on denim this is a must this summer for sure! Nude lips or Red lips don't matter because you would still look bomb! (Click here to shop)

See the rest on the site: Click here

#FOREVERDENIM #MISSGUIDEDUS #DARETODENIM