Spring look | Beginning Boutique Dress

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hello everyone, Thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me. For the past week I've been getting a lot of feed back from you guys good or bad I still appreciate the time and effort you guys put out just to ask me questions through Tumblr, If you haven't had a chance to ask me go for it! I can't wait to hear from you guys :)

As I was saying... Summer is around the corner... and trust me as much as I hate the heat I can't wait to get out and wear shorts, crop tops, and sun dresses! I'm also excited for what's new to come like going to the beach with my friends, camping, barbecuing, eating popsicles on those hot days, and Bonfires...gahhhd! Im super stoked! The outfit I put together is something I would wear on a nice summer day or even now, on a surprisingly hot Spring day.

I'm so obsessed with this white striped dress from Beginning Boutique, I absolutely love the quality of the dress, and how it fits perfectly on my body! I decided to pair this piece with my chelsea boots from Tobi. I thought it would add to the casual look of the outfit, plus these boots are ridiculously comfortable! On those hot days I can't leave the house without my Amber Pop Pack from Culture Riot, to carry around some water, and my make up just incase I need a touch up! This accessory is a must, and definitely compliments the outfit. I decided to throw on this beautiful necklace from Susana Galanis to give my outfit that extra pop, and shine! If you want to see more of Susanna's collection don't forget to check it out. I am truly in love with all their products and I wish I could have them all in my jewelry rotation! ahhhhhh! Lastly, It's a sunny day out so don't forget to wear your favorite stylish sunglasses of course mine are from my second family Zero UV! They always know exactly what looks good on me, and they never disappoint me. These sunglasses are a statement piece, all on their own because the lenses are super bright and colorful! Well that completes this outfit! See you next time!

Don't forget to ask me questions from my tumblr!<3

Hat: Missguided | Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Dress: Beginning Boutique | Backpack: Culture Riot | Jewelry: Susanna Galanis | Shoes: Shoptobi 

Ph: Dontae Catlett