Black as my soul | Glam Envy Dress!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello Monday, we meet again! 

Monday is my favorite day out of the week it's a fresh new start but there's just something strange about it! I don't know what, but it drives me insane. I just have a strong feeling that monday's are the greatest, and the most positive day of the week. A fresh cup of dark coffee, emails, and waking up to the mail man ringing my door bearing goodies! 


Here I'm showcasing my monday feels! I decided to wear out my "Addison Dress" from Glam Envy, not only is it my favorite color, "Black" but this look shows so much attitude one dress can deliver. Shown in the pictures below, I wanted to feature the different ways how you could style this gorgeous dress. In the first photo, I simply threw on a wool scarf from Chicwish to fill in the missing pieces by looking super seductive and to show you the different ways on how to wear out your scarf. For the second look, I paired up my "Addison Dress" with a fur jacket from Shoptobi, this is another great way to show how much fun you can have by playing with this gorgeous dress. Finally, I decided to show you that this dress can also go with or without any layers, simply because this dress already delivers sexiness on it's own! 

Sunglasses: ZeroUV | Scarf: Chichwish | Dress: Glam Envy | Heels: Lulu's | Jacket: Shoptobi