Fevrie | All black attire!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hi Everyone! I apologize for the lack of blog posts. I've been MIA due to traveling and I'm currently in the process of dying my hair as you can see in the image I finally had the guts to dye it blonde, it's not in the best condition right now but here's a little sneak peak.

Moving on to the outfit, As you can tell I'm wearing an all black outfit, I decided to wear my jumpsuit from Fevrie. I've taken a photos of this outfit before, styled differently, and with my black hair.  However, due to files being deleted on my computer I lost those photos as well.. so sad! Forget about that, let's get back to the jumpsuit, I can honestly say that this is by far the most amazing  jumpsuit that I've ever owned in my life, and it looks so gorgeous on me lol. I truly love the design on this it's very fashionable and of course the fabric is super smooth and silky, perfect for my skin. Since it's been very cloudy in SF I decided to wear my leather jacket from Shoptobi, not only to keep myself warm but obviously bring out the sexiness in my outfit. I decided to pair up my sandals from missguided for this look since I was going for a simplistic minimal classy look. These sandals are a must especially that summer is coming up, they're very easy to work with and still stylish! Adding accessories can be challenging, this is why I strictly focused on my Culture Riot bag. I was feeling the vibes of  being simple yet relaxed. I hope you liked this outfit!

Get 25% off code 'CRISSYBRIVA' your order today until June 15th #Fevrie #FevrieFashion Shop at- www.fevrie.com

Jumpsuit: Fevrie | Sunglasses: Zero UV | Bag: Culture Riot | Leather Jacket: Shoptobi | Sandals: Missguided