Beginning Boutique

Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy monday! If you haven't yet please make sure to check out my latest Lookbook video for the brand "Beginning Boutique" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8m8VJW5Goo.

I love this look from head to toe! It's a very simple look to style and just perfect for summer. I'm wearing this flowy dress from beginning boutique. I decided to pair it with these cute black heels from the brand "Privileged" I'm absoluetely in love with these heels not only are they very stylish but also very comfy. I would rock them out everyday that's how comfy they are! Since it's summer I thought this bag would be perfect to carry around especially on those long hot days. I have to make sure I'm able to carry around all of my necessities. Of course I am wearing my sunglasses from Zero UV as usual, nothing beats it because it's with me 24/7! Since it's an all black attire I decided to balance it out by wearing my gray hat from misguided to keep the sun from damaging my skin, and melting my makeup. This completes my outfit I hope you enjoyed!

Shoes:Privileged | Hat: Missguided | Bag: Shopcultureriot | Sunglasses: Zerouv | Dress: Beginning Boutique