Hello Summer! :)

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Before I start I just want to say I apologize for the lag, I've been dealing with some personal issues but now I'm back!

Hello summer! It's time to bring out all the colors in my closet. It's been a quite awhile now...

Today I decided to wear my stripe jumpsuit from The Beginning Boutique. This is perfect for the weather right now. Luckily I was able to play with my jumpsuit by layering some accessories with it. I like that it has a back sleeve in the back which makes it even easier for me on this hot day. To keep it nice and cool I decided to wear my brown hat so that I wouldn't get sunburned. I usually get sunburns easily especially around my nose area and my forehead. So with that said, I kept it cool and fashionable at the same time. If you know me by now I love wearing sunglasses in all of my pictures it's funny because I really can't live without them even when I'm not taking pictures. Once I'm out the house the sunglasses come out right away. For some reason my eyes just got so used to it that when I don't have any sunglasses on it irritates me and I start getting a headache (Which we don't want to happen). Anyways, I'm truly happy how this outfit came out. I hope you did to! See you guys next time.

Jumpsuit: The Beginning Boutique | Hat: Missguided | Bag: Culture Riot | Sunglasses: ZeroUv | Shoes: Tobi

(Lookbook Video Coming Soon!)

Sponsored by: The Beginning Boutique