Tigermist

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New hair new me! Well the process wasn't fun it took me about 3 weeks to get where it is now. Originally I wanted to have it white/platinum. But since I didn't want to go out and try to spend money on a salon I did it on my own. I'm not a professional but I always try to do everything on my own. Let's just say that my experience with hair salons haven't always been the best. They seem to always find a way to mess up my hair no matter how much I tell them how I want it to be. So I've been doing my own hair since I was in middle school.

It finally feels like summer in the bay area! I've got nothing but love for this weather, and it's finally time to show off some skin! You know me I love going for a minimal look. My first option for this look was to wear my white platform shoes. However these white heels from Lulu's made it 10x even better! It gave me so much more confidence in myself and gave this photo life. If you haven't noticed I'm getting more and more darker, that's because I've been using my Loving tan products. I love everything about it. The process is extremely easy, and makes your skin look so beautiful having people ask you if you  recently went on vacation to Hawaii. As you can see I'm wearing an all white two piece from Tiger mist. I must say that these are by far of my most favorite pieces in to my wardrobe. I really like the details on it from being a long skirt to a backless top. How cute is that? Another jewelry piece from Susanna Galanis!  =) I'm dying so hard right now because I really feel blessed to be able to work with them. They've been so nice to me and have the best jewelry pieces ever! I've decided to wear two of their necklaces and combine it together just to balance it out. I love silver and gold mixed together anyways.. These silver metallic bracelets just got my eyes rolling! If it wasn't for the jewelry this look would be nothing! Of course this heat has me dying but also relaxing that is why I'm wearing my sunglasses from Zero UV for protection and to keep this look more insanely hot! I couldn't go out without a bag and the only bag I could think of to match this look is the one from Culture Riot. I've been carrying this bag non stop everywhere and whatever outfit I wear. It still looks great on me plus it's so easy to just stuff things in. Well this completes my look I hope you guys had a great time reading this!

Two Piece: Tigermist | Jewelry: Susanna Galanis | Shoes: Lulus | Bag: Culture Riot | Sunglasses: Zero UV