Black and Nude| Babes and Felines

Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Friday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far, most of all TGIF! 

It's summer and I'm still rocking trench coats, but who cares? Let me just cover up for the picture. What's new? Well my hair faded back to blonde, I'm not sure how or why but it's either I dye my hair back to grey or stick to blonde. What do you guys think? Let me know please! :)

Well today, I decided to wear an all black outfit and since black and white has never gone out of trend I decided to wear my tan trench coat just to balance out the outfit. I wouldn't  wear it out when it's like 100 degrees out here in the bay area. Underneath my trench coat I decided to wear a long turtle neck long sleeve from Babes and Felines, I am truly in love with this top for so many different reasons. Not only did they fit me perfect, but they're really stretchy and easy to wear. I decided to match it with my all black skirt from Babes and Felines, I actually got the same exact feeling with my skirt as I did with my long sleeve, super soft and stretchy easy to walk in and bend down, Over all I'm happy how this first outfit came out! Watch out for the next outfit from my collaboration with Babes and Felines coming soon! Also, don't forget to check out their site they have so many goodies! :)

Long Sleeve: Babes and Felines | Skirt: Babes and Felines | Trench Coat: Missguided | Shoes: Privileged Shoes | Sunglasses: Zero UV | Jerwelry: Susanna Galanis

Photo by: +Dontae Catlett