Black attire | Maniére De Voir Outfit 3| Mscrisssy

Thursday, July 30, 2015




Today I decided to go out feeling comfortable. I've been in heels for a quite awhile it's time to relieve  my feet and let them rest. Thursday has always been my go to comfy day. Since I'm out running errands I decided to stop by the wall I usually take pictures at. There's just something about this location that keeps me coming back to shoot here.

If you know me by now, all black outfits are a must! It's so convenient especially when you're in a rush. Don't get me wrong I didn't rush putting this outfit together in fact the first option I had for this outfit was to wear heels which I decided not to only because I wanted to feel comfy. As you can see I decided to pair this jumpsuit up with my white platform shoes from misguided. I've been known to wear these shoes everywhere I go. This is one of my favorite pieces from Maniére De Voir, I truly love the design it's super simple and comfortable. If you scroll down you'll see a close up of the details on this jumpsuit.

For my accessories I decided to rock this beautiful purse from Kooba. I decided to give my everyday purse a break, and add a pop of color to this outfit. What I love about this bag is that it can hold all of my necessities that I carry with me everyday. Inside of the bag allows me to keep all of my things organized with a variety of pockets. I love how a zipper (pictured below) coming down the side of the purse can open and close to expand the purse if I need more room.


Jumpsuit:Maniére De Voir | Shoes: Missguided | Sunglasses: Zero UV | Bag: Kooba | Watch: Thefifthwatches