KJ-Couture Bodysuit | Mscrisssy

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer is here and you know what that means... It means that I'm going to get darker! It's funny because I used to be so insecure about being dark but for some odd reason I'm starting to realize that I do like being dark. It looks nice and I'm starting to accept the fact that everyone will get dark at some point during summer haha.

For this look I went for a really minimal location. I think it compliments this outfit, and my skin tone very nicely! I would recommend wearing this outfit if you're going out with your girls for a quick lunch and some drinks, or any type of casual events. I decided to wear this Hot pink body suit from KJ-Couture perfect for the summer weather. Now ladies correct me if I'm wrong but when you're in Las Vegas having the time of your lives you don't want to be carrying around a whole lot of things.. but your phone of course for selfies! If I went to a day party and wanted to step into the pool I could take this skirt beautiful skirt off from Lulu's and get right in, and that's why I thought this outfit was the perfect combination for casual events, or to go out and party! Now you know this wouldn't be a full outfit review if I didn't talk about my accessories! To keep the sun out of my eyes I decided to wear my cat eye frame sunglasses from ZeroUV. The two metal arm bands I'm wearing are from Susana Galanis, and I thought these balanced out the outfit and added a pop of sheik. Last but not least I have to tell you about my beautiful heels from Privileged shoes. These heels are super comfy, and come to an open toe, what I like most about these heels is the details in the design.

Bodysuit: KJ-Couture | Sunglasses: Zero UV | Skirt: Lulu's | Bracelet: Susanna Galanis | Heels: Privilege Shoes