Monday means grind!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday means grind mode! I'm finally back from my long trip this past weekend and I must say I had an amazing time capturing video for a gorgeous wedding. That was the most beautifulest  wedding I've ever been to and I hope that one day that when I have my wedding it's just as gorgeous. Anyways as you can see I'm really tan, I've been using my loving tan lately and I must say this is an amazing product! Super easy to use and convenient. I will make a separate blog about it :) so stay tuned!

It feels so good to be back home because I will be traveling again this week. I'm trying to take advantage of the time being at home to just relax but of course I have to work, work, work. Today I decided to bring out my beautiful white dress from KJ-Couture! I am in love with this dress everything about it just looks amazing. I love the fit because it's the perfect length for me. What made this dress look so good was the slit coming down the side of the dress. I would wear this outfit when going out to any casual events like, day bars, festivals, lunch gatherings, and other small social events! It's super perfect for summer, I feel like I'm an angel when I wear this dress!

Tan: Loving Tan | Sunglasses: Zero UV | Hat: Missguided | Shoes: Nastygal | Dress: KJ-Couture