When in doubt, I wear red | Kyna Collection | Mscrisssy

Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend<3

Red is such a heavy color. It shows your personality and sometimes being open with somebody can be such a scary thing.

But for this look, I wanted to show you more about "Mscrisssy inside and out".

I've always been that girl who stays quiet and only talks to you when its necessary. Other than that, I hide it all inside.

Im actually a loving caring person. If you're in my life be ready to stick around for awhile but if you feel like you don't need me in your life best believe I'm good at observing people so I won't have to question that.

Red symbolizes; love, hate, revenge or even courage. These are all very strong defining words.

Remember my red lips. The lips that kissed your cheeks. The lips that told you my secrets. The lips that smiled to you and the lips that tell you how much i love you...

This beautiful two piece dress is from Kyna Collection. I love this dress so much that I would wear it every single day! I've always been that girl who wears nothing but black and white. This is the first time that I've worn a red dress in public. It's not that I don't like the color, but sometimes it can be a bit too much. This dress, has me feeling amazing in it. I truly love the material on this dress it's super stretchy but hugs my body to show my curves in all the right places! I would wear this dress when going out to a party or just to hang out with your girls and grab some wine. Red dress is a must ladies! So make sure to check out Kyna collection boutique to get yours now!<3