How to style Fall/Winter Lookbook: 5 black outfits

Wednesday, September 30, 2015




Hey guys! New video up on my Youtube Chanel featuring "How I style black outfits in 5 different ways". Make sure to check it out because I swear you don't want to miss it.

Starting this week I'm uploading videos consistently, twice a week! I'm still trying to figure out the perfect days to publish them. I'll make sure to keep you guys posted, on when/what the next drop will be! This was a last minute shoot. I've been stuck doing the same lookbook and I thought now is the right time to change things up! Inspired by all of you. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you guys.

Well enough about me... Let's watch the video together and please don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! Link to the video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE8u5KE0EVU