WINTER COAT

Monday, November 16, 2015

Sunglasses: SunglassSpot / Heels: Simmi Shoes / Co-Ordinates: Hot Miami Styles


It's beginning to look like Christmas! But first let it be thanksgiving and let the crazy busy Black Friday come first.  I haven't told you guys this yet but I started working in the city for part time just to get through this holiday season with gifts and to treat myself to some delicious "Caremel brulle latte" from Starbucks. This bizarre issue with Starbucks  changing the cups is ridiculous but I'm not even gonna go there. Lol

Photo by:@dontaecatlett
Sunglasses: SunglassSpot / Heels: Simmi Shoes / Co-Ordinates: Hot Miami Styles


It's beginning to look like Christmas! But first let it be thanksgiving and let the crazy busy Black Friday come first.  I haven't told you guys this yet but I started working in the city for part time just to get through this holiday season with gifts and to treat myself to some delicious "Caremel brulle latte" from Starbucks. This bizarre issue with Starbucks  changing the cups is ridiculous but I'm not even gonna go there. Lol

Without further of due- I'm feeling this holiday season already so I decided to wear my beautiful trench coat that I got from a vintage store. Now you know I like to keep it spicy for you all! I am wearing this beautiful co-ordinate piece from Hot Miami styles. I love that it's a super stretchy high quality fabric and Since I'm not allowed to wear any open toes at work I decided to pair it up with some cute heels from Simmi because these heels are everything!! I've also been obsessing over these sunglasses from Sunglassesspot, It's just the perfect size for my face features and I love how comfy they are when wearing them.

Well I hope you like this post, I'll see you guys soon!<3