Brown toned

Tuesday, December 8, 2015






Two piece: Hot Miami Styles | Long Vest: Hot Miami Styles | Boots: Hot Miami Styles | Watch: The peach box | Sunglasses: Sunglasss spot 


Hey love,

Happy Tuesday, Sorry for the late blog post. I usually blog in the morning time but since I was out this morning running errands I didn't get a chance to. So I hope you can forgive me but I'm sure it's like day time somewhere overseas hehe. 

Well I'm back again with another brown toned outfit for you all! I've been obsessing over this color palette a lot lately. I'm not sure why but hopefully you guys like it as much as I do. We all go through our phases with trends every season.


Can we talk about this location though? All marbled up for me! hehe..

Another one for my favorite brands at the moment Hotmiamistyles.  I love the simplicity, and detail on this one especially the neck opening it's loose so you can style it however you like. I decided to keep it super simple with the accessories just by wearing my favorite watches from Thepeachbox in Rose Gold Crystal color. This timepiece features a polished Rose Gold finish with crystal markers for an elegant and sophisticated feminine look. Since it was really bright outside I decided to wear my shades from Sunglass Spot. Let's talk about my layering piece, this vest from Hot Miami Styles brings the whole outfit together by adding an extra layer of contrast! I love the fit and the details, it features 2 functional side zippers that add an edgier look! My little black boots are from Hot Miami Styles, It's a black faux scrunch with a mid size heel, just perfect for this kind of weather. 

Photo by: +Dontae Catlett