Black x Denim

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Saturday :)

I'm so exhausted! I haven't gotten any rest for quite a while now only because of work and traveling. So stressful! But here I am back at it again with an outfit of the day! This was my outfit on Friday and thought I would share it with you guys today (Saturday). It's something different totally me behind the camera, so simple and comfortable. I decided to go for a minimal/edgy look. So I wore my distressed Levis 501 CT Jeans. I really love the dropped hems and and the distressing on these. Since it was a gloomy day I thought why not bring out my turtle neck (Thrift Store) I added this beautiful Poncho from Missguided, to add an extra layer over my outfit. I was going to wear my adidas but I decided to wear my cute booties from Public Desire instead, I thought it would be perfect if I wore all black, and focused on the denim to make my outfit pop.


What do you guys think about this outfit? let me know what you think!!

Thanks guys! I'll see you later<3


Scarf: Missguided  | Jeans: Levis | Turtle neck: Thrift Store | Shoes: Public Desire | Sunglasses: Sunglass Spot | Hat: H&M